Why should you buy a sterilizer dedicated for confined spaces?
What is a space sterilizer?
Babies and young children are very susceptible to infection by harmful bacteria that cause intestinal diseases. Therefore, mothers must always keep the environment around their children clean, their utensils are sterile, especially spaces, teats, pacifiers. For this purpose, you need a sterilizer dedicated for confined spaces.
Why you should avoid the boiling method for sterilization?
In the past, when the space sterilizer had not been born, mothers often chose the manual method of boiling with boiling water or using a microwave oven. However, this practice not only shortens the life of spaces, nipples, and breast pump accessories because it kills silicone but also has a negative impact on the baby’s health.
What is a sterilizer dedicated for confined spaces?
Sterilizer dedicated for confined spaces is a machine common to disinfect, clean even parts and tools of spaces such as teats more effectively and optimally. The machine helps sterilize baby spaces. Thus, it ensures health, cleanliness, and safety for babies in the early stages. Moreover, this saves time and effort for mothers.
What is a baby space sterilizer common for?
The space sterilizer besides being a great support in sterilizing baby spaces is also very easy to use. Even parents or grandparents can quickly clean the floor for the baby without having to worry.
In addition, the space sterilizer can warm or dry the space after sterilization.
What is the germ-killing ratio of sterilizer dedicated for confined spaces?
In particular, when sterilizing with a sterilizer, it can kill 99.9% of harmful bacteria and keep the space sterile for 24 hours if the lid is not opened. It will protect the baby’s immune system.
One of the essential components of hairdressing or manicure equipment is an ultraviolet sterilizer. The importance of this topical device can hardly be overestimated. With its help, the tool of cosmetologists quickly disinfects.
Contacting a professional company, you can buy a reliable sterilizer dedicated for confined spaces. It will perfectly fit into almost any interior of a cosmetology office or a hairdressing salon. Caring for the sterilizer will not be a problem if you follow the simple rules specified in the instructions.
Evaluate the pros and cons of baby space sterilizers
- The milk sterilizer is easy to use for all types of milk spaces currently on the market. It ranges from wide neck, narrow neck, glass spaces, or also common to sterilize baby items such as pacifiers, all kinds of silicone toys, baby.
- One sterilizer can handle multiple spaces at once, saving time and energy costs.
- Genuine sterilizer products for sterilization efficiency up to 99% compared to traditional sterilization methods.
- One sterilizer can sterilize multiple spaces at the same time: 2 spaces, 4 spaces, or 6 spaces depending on the product line.
- Many milk space sterilizers now have a built-in milk warming function, which is very convenient.
- The product lines are not popular in the market. There are still quite a few places specializing in providing products for mothers and babies.
- The high requirements in the sterilization stage make it difficult for those who want to use the product.
According to most pediatric experts, children under 6 months of age have a weak immune system. Moreover, they are very susceptible to digestive disorders if their milk is not good. Therefore, sterilizing nursing tools are essential to avoid harmful bacteria from multiplying and developing.
The single-chamber sterilizer has a good design to neutralize bacteria under the influence of ultraviolet radiation supplied by a UV lamp. The device comes in the form of a tube with a transparent retractable plastic collar. Similarly, sterilizer dedicated for confined spaces receives power from a regular 220V outlet.
Disinfection takes place not only on metal surfaces, but also on plastic, wood, and other materials. An important point: the sterilizer does not emit radiation harmful to humans, since the lamp does not ozonize.
Application of sterilizer dedicated for confined spaces
To clean the instrument, just put it inside the tube and turn on the instrument for 30-45 minutes. The specificity of the irradiation is such that only the areas directly under the light of the lamp are disinfected. Therefore, it is important to turn the instrument over and repeat the procedure.
Also, the sterilizer dedicated for confined spaces guarantees 100% cleaning only on flat surfaces. It is advisable to combine UV sterilization with other cleaning methods.
Sterilizer Prevents Germs to Grow on Clean Surfaces
Parents should remember that the space is the direct contact with the baby’s milk supply. If the space is contaminated, the baby may suffer from diseases such as:
- respiratory disease
- sore throat
- Infectious diseases such as hand, foot, and mouth sores, sores…
Therefore, sterilizer dedicated for confined spaces is always a necessity and an essential requirement for a baby’s health.
How to use a sterilizer dedicated for confined spaces?
Although the device is easy to use, there are a few nuances that need to be mentioned.
- The instruments come in the pull-out tray, which is then inserted into the instrument.
- Be sure to check that the tray fits snugly into its slots, otherwise the lamp may not turn on.
- Instruments should come next to each other to maximize the exposure area.
- As soon as the tray pulls out, the lamp turns off immediately. Conversely, when the tray fully inserts, the device turns on. We can also duplicate it by pressing the main switch on the side of the device.
If you do not use the device for a long time, it is better to disconnect the power plug from the outlet.
Security measures for sterilization Process
The most important precautions are as follows:
- use the appliance by the same person who has carefully read the instructions;
- We should not place sterilizer dedicated for confined spacesnear water, containers with liquids
- It is impossible to connect the device to the network if the nominal parameters differ. For example, the mains voltage is lower / higher than indicated in the passport of the device. This may cause damage without restoring the warranty;
When disconnecting the plug from the network, do not pull on the cord; it is bad practice to turn off the device immediately after the end of disinfection. The lamp needs some time to cool down.