How to use sterilizer for small space manicure tools in spa?
Even such harmless procedures as manicure and pedicure, if sterilizer for small space rules is not followed, can lead to various health problems for the client. The main danger is in the cuts that can occur in the process.
If the master uses a non-sterile instrument, pathogens of serious diseases can get into the blood. Therefore, a sterilizer is a must-have tool in a beauty salon.
What can poor-quality sterilization lead to?
Sterilizer for small space manicure tools allows you to exclude infection with blood-borne diseases, which are almost impossible to recover from. When the blood of an HIV-infected person enters a cut through a non-sterile instrument, infection occurs in 0.3% of cases, infected with hepatitis C has 1.8%
The most dangerous aspect of sterilizer for small space in contact with the blood of someone infected with hepatitis Pathogenic microbes, bacteria that cause sepsis and even septic shock can get into the wound. There are fungal, viral, and bacterial infections that do not require a cut to infect.
Sterilizer for small space impacts on nail health
Sterilizer for small spaces (of poor quality) affects the skin and nail plate. There are up to hundreds of nail diseases alone. Infections are not fatal, but extremely unpleasant. There are types of fungi that are almost impossible to get rid of. Pay attention to sterilizer for small space cleaning expert hiring.
A sterilizer for manicure sets is a must-have accessory in every salon
After each use, the manicure instrument must be clean. Moreover, it is sterilization, not disinfection in an antiseptic solution. Indeed, during disinfection, the number of pathogens only decreases, but they are not destroyed.
In addition, the implementation of disinfection measures requires adherence to the procedure and dosage, and sterilization is carried out automatically. Sterilized products completely get rid of all types of microorganisms – bacteria and their spores, fungi, viruses.
Sterilizer for small space process in nail saloon
- First, in nail salons (sterilizer for small space), pre-sterilization treatment carries out
- Second, scissors, nail files, and other tools immerse in a disinfectant for a certain time
- And then rinsed under running water.
- After that, they dry and placed in a sterilizer
What are possible difficulties in sterilizer for small space
A certain difficulty is the pre-sterilization treatment of porous surfaces of manicure and pedicure cutters, sponges. Ultrasonic cleaners, for example, model CD-7810, successfully cope with the task.
- First, the instruments disinfect
- And then placed in a cleaner
- Now, ultrasonic vibrations are common to perfectly clean even the most inaccessible areas
- After it, the products sterilize
Varieties of sterilizers for manicure tools
Sterilizer for small space differs in the method of exposure, sterilization time, and price. In it, quartz or glass balls heat by air and deep sterilization takes place. Has the following advantages over dry ovens and autoclaves:
- The device is compact and inexpensive
- Furthermore, we can purchase it both for every manicure master and for use at home.
- Ideal for sterilizing small instrument work surfaces.
- It conveniently places on the table, takes up little space, the tools immerse vertically.
- Moreover, the destruction of all types of microorganisms occurs in just a few seconds
- The balls heat up quickly and cool slowly.
- This is convenient when there is a large influx of clients
- Also, the device can be successfully common by several nail service specialists at once.
- Lastly, with respect for tools – only the working surface briefly exposes to high temperatures
How the flaws of sterilizer for small space were resolved?
Initially, types of sterilizer for small space fill with quartz sand. This is an abrasive material, the tools quickly became dull. With the invention of balls, the problem was solved.
Having sterilized manicure tools, they can be common immediately without sharpening. The filler is easy to purchase separately – for example, quartz balls for the YM-8661 sterilizer. And yet there are drawbacks: if the products do not come of a heat-resistant medical alloy, then they can deform over time.
How sterilizer for small space is common as the dry oven?
A dry oven in a sterilizer for small space is an apparatus where sterilization carries out using hot air. It is more expensive, bulkier, and heavier than quartz. For example, the Sanity Security model weighs 6 kg, is 43 cm long and 29 cm high.
It will take much more time to disinfect instruments – from half an hour to two hours, depending on the selected temperature. Therefore, if the master uses such a sterilizer, he should have several manicure sets.
Advantages of using the dry oven
The advantage is that the dry oven can operate in several temperature modes – in different models, the maximum temperature reaches 160-260 ° C. The presence of a thermostat, a thermometer, and a mechanical timer simplifies the work.
For example, for sterilizer for small space; the professional model has dimensions of 31x22x20 cm and weighs 3.6 kg. Two manicure sets are easy to put into it at the same time. The maximum heating temperature is 250 ° C.
Ultraviolet sterilizer as a sterilizer for small spaces
An ultraviolet sterilizer is not common to decontaminate manicure instruments after work, because UV irradiation makes it impossible for bacteria to multiply but does not destroy them. It is useful only for sterilizing a new or long-uncommon disinfected instrument, as well as for storing sterile instruments.
Ultraviolet rays fall only on open areas, so it is important to place products correctly – in one row, without piling up on each other. Modern sterilizers comes with drawers for convenient storage of sterile instruments in a sterilizer for small space.
Ways to store manicure sets
- Firstly, use special paper bags.
- Before being placed in a dry heat cabinet, instruments and an indicator of sterility come in them
- Moreover, the bag comes with sealing
- Lastly, sterile kits store (max 50 days); the package opens in the presence of the client
You may take interest.
Why a sterilizer for manicure tools is necessary at home?
It is not often that there are families in which everyone has an individual manicure tool. This means that scissors, tweezers, a nail file, and other manicure accessories must go through sterilization after each procedure.
The reason is both asymptomatic dangerous diseases that your relatives may be sick with. And, at first glance, trifling diseases can lead to long-term unpleasant consequences – fungus, herpes, and others.